Skip to main content

Marriage Story movie review: Adam Driver, Scarlett Johansson are heartbreakingly…


Marriage Story
Director – Noah Baumbach
Cast – Adam Driver, Scarlett Johansson, Laura Dern, Ray Liotta, Alan Alda
Perhaps the only thing more difficult than watching films like Marriage Story is writing about them. Some people avoid watching horror films; others, like Martin Scorsese, might be averse to superhero movies. My personal kryptonite is shaped rather specifically.
I consider it a matter of great pride, and not embarrassment, that in 28 years of existence I have successfully managed to avoid watching Asghar Farhadi’s A Separation, and Robert Benton’s Kramer vs Kramer. I have also shielded myself against Ingmar Bergman’s miniseries, Scenes from a Marriage and Sam Mendes’ Revolutionary Road. And even though I finally succumbed to Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight, the decision to give in wasn’t made easily. And with good reason.
Watch the Marriage Story trailer here  


http://news.currentindia.net/marriage-story-movie-review-adam-driver-scarlett-johansson-are-heartbreakingly/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog